Friday 17 May 2013

Meet my babies, my Tangelos!




Summer is just around the corner, and it is H-O-T here in Guam! Well that's nothing new since Guam is an island. So an everyday "LOOK" for girls here to suit the HOT WEATHER is to wear a tank top, shorts, and slippers. 

Today, I threw my slippers underneath my bed and pulled out these fine babies, my Tangelos :)) These shoes are part of the Kobe 8 System collection called the ALL-STARS. My boyfriend who is actually into the shoe game bought me these. I am so grateful :)) 

As a simple accessory  I wore a RASTACLAT bracelet in the same colorway (orange and green), which you can purchase online! There are a lot of other colorways to choose from! Make sure to check it out! www.rastaclat.com
That's it for now, until my next post!

XOXO,
Annie Buan

No comments:

Post a Comment