Saturday 18 May 2013

Serenading in Floral




You're probably wondering what song I'm singing ;) its an oldie. "Runaway" By: The Corrs :) One of my favorite songs to sing. I was actually asked to serenade my niece during her 18th birthday celebration held at The Westin. I was really shy too, but hey I did it! 

My outfit for the night was an inspiration of the FLORAL trend going on for Spring/Summer. This hi-low, tube, floral dress is by: Poetry Clothing. I accessorized with a brown accented with gold belt and gold accessories all by: MStyle Lab, also a Marc Jacobs black watch. My beige booties are by: Dollhouse. This look is very easy to achieve and very trendy for summer. The dress can be worn to different places from a party to the beach! 
Till my next post lovers!

XOXO,
Annie Buan

No comments:

Post a Comment